Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2016. The typical FSBO home sold for $190,000 compared to $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 35%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 24%
- Online classified advertisements: 11%
- Open house: 15%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 8%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 13%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 26%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 5%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 4%
- Video: 2%
- None: Did not actively market home: 28%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 15%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 13%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 9%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
Why Pricing Your Home Right Matters This Fall Some HighlightsAs a seller today, you may think pricing your home on the high end will result in a higher final sale price, but the opposite is actually true.To sell your home quickly and for the best possible price, you...
Ready to Sell? Homebuyer Traffic Is on the Rise. Buyer activity is continuing to rise. Let's connect to discuss why selling your house now could get you the price and terms you've been waiting for.
Two New Surveys Indicate Urban to Suburban LeanThere has been much talk around the possibility that Americans are feeling less enamored with the benefits of living in a large city and now may be longing for the open spaces that suburban and rural areas provide.In a...
The 2020 Homebuyer Wish List Some HighlightsThe word “home” is taking on a whole new meaning this year, and buyers are starting to look for new features as they re-think their needs and what’s truly possible.From more outdoor space to virtual classrooms for their...
It’s Not Just About the Price of the HomeWhen most of us begin searching for a home, we naturally start by looking at the price. It’s important, however, to closely consider what else impacts the purchase. It’s not just the price of the house that matters, but the...
Salt Lake Home Sales Climb to Record High in July Salt Lake County home sales reached an all-time high in July at 2,093 homes sold, 15 percent higher than July 2019. It's the first time monthly sales surpassed 2,000 closings since the MLS began keeping records....
Real Estate Legal Tip - there are no "easy" transactions.Some people say that when the market is hot, "I can sell my home myself," or "I don't need an experienced agent because it costs money," or "how hard can it be?"Curtis Bullock From the Salt Lake Board of...
The Cost of Renting Vs. Buying a HomeSome HighlightsThe percentage of income needed to afford a median-priced home today is declining, while that for renting is on the rise.This is making buying a home an increasingly attractive option for many people, especially with...
Forbearances have stayed well under the rate experts initially forecasted. Let's connect if you have questions about your options.