Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2016. The typical FSBO home sold for $190,000 compared to $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 35%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 24%
- Online classified advertisements: 11%
- Open house: 15%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 8%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 13%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 26%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 5%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 4%
- Video: 2%
- None: Did not actively market home: 28%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 15%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 13%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 9%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
America Is Another Name for Opportunity
Is the Health Crisis Driving Buyers Out of Urban Areas? The pandemic has caused consumers to re-examine the components that make up the “perfect home.” Many families are no longer comfortable with the locations and layouts of their existing homes. The allure of city...
A Historic Rebound for the Housing Market Pending Home Sales increased by 44.3% in May, registering the highest month-over-month gain in the index since the National Association of Realtors (NAR) started tracking this metric in January 2001. So, what exactly are...
Think You Should For Sale By Owner? Think Again Some Highlights For Sale By Owner (FSBO) is the process of selling real estate without the representation of a real estate broker or real estate agent. According to the National Association of Realtors’ Profile of Home...
New Index Reveals Impact of COVID-19 on Real Estate Earlier this month, realtor.com announced the release of their initial Housing Recovery Index, a weekly guide showing how the pandemic has impacted the residential real estate market. The index leverages a weighted...
What Are the Experts Saying About Future Home Prices?A worldwide pandemic and an economic recession have had a tremendous effect on the nation. The uncertainty brought about by both has made predicting consumer behavior nearly impossible. For that reason, forecasting...
Homebuyers Are in the Mood to Buy TodayAccording to the latest FreddieMac Quarterly Forecast, mortgage interest rates have fallen to historically low levels this spring and they’re projected to remain low. This means there’s a...