Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2016. The typical FSBO home sold for $190,000 compared to $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 35%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 24%
- Online classified advertisements: 11%
- Open house: 15%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 8%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 13%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 26%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 5%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 4%
- Video: 2%
- None: Did not actively market home: 28%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 15%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 13%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 9%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
It Pays to Sell with a Real Estate Agent Some HighlightsToday, it’s more important than ever to have an expert you trust to guide you as you sell your house.From your safety throughout the process to the complexity of negotiating...
Should I Renovate My House Before I Sell It? Some HighlightsIn today’s hyper-competitive market, buyers are often willing to overlook cosmetic or minor repair needs if it means snagging a home in their price range.With so few houses available for sale today, you may...
Don't Fear the Real Estate Market October 29, 2020 Fear should never be a factor when navigating the housing market. Whether you're buying or selling a home this fall, let's connect to make sure you're empowered to take the safest path.
Why Selling Your House Before Next Spring Is Key Today's housing market is empowering homeowners with the control they want when selling their house, but as home inventory begins to rise, this fair weather won't last forever. Let's connect to start the process of...
How to Prepare for a Bidding War Some HighlightsWith so few houses available on the market today, being ready for a bidding war is essential for prospective homebuyers.From pre-approval to making your best offer, here are three tips to make sure you can act quickly...
Housing Market on Track to Beat Last Year’s SuccessBack in March, as the nation’s economy was shut down because of the coronavirus, many were predicting the real estate market would face a major collapse. Some forecasts called for a 15-20% decline in transactions....
Why Pricing Your Home Right Matters This Fall Some HighlightsAs a seller today, you may think pricing your home on the high end will result in a higher final sale price, but the opposite is actually true.To sell your home quickly and for the best possible price, you...
Ready to Sell? Homebuyer Traffic Is on the Rise. Buyer activity is continuing to rise. Let's connect to discuss why selling your house now could get you the price and terms you've been waiting for.
Two New Surveys Indicate Urban to Suburban LeanThere has been much talk around the possibility that Americans are feeling less enamored with the benefits of living in a large city and now may be longing for the open spaces that suburban and rural areas provide.In a...