Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2016. The typical FSBO home sold for $190,000 compared to $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 35%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 24%
- Online classified advertisements: 11%
- Open house: 15%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 8%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 13%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 26%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 5%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 4%
- Video: 2%
- None: Did not actively market home: 28%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 15%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 13%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 9%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
Homebuyer Tips for Finding the One Some Highlights The best advice carries across multiple areas of life. When it comes to homebuying, a few simple tips can help you stay on track. Because of increased demand, you’ll need to be patient and embrace compromises during...
What Do Past Years Tell Us About Today’s Real Estate Market? As you follow the news, you’re likely seeing headlines discussing what’s going on in today’s housing market. Chances are high that some of the more recent storylines you’ve come across mention terms...
The Big Question: Should You Renovate or Move? The last 18 months changed what many buyers are looking for in a home. Recently, the American Institute of Architects released their AIA Home Design Trends Survey results for Q3 2021. The survey reveals the following: 70%...
111,285 Reasons You Should Buy a Home This Year The financial benefits of buying a home versus renting one are always up for debate. However, one element of the equation is often ignored – the ability to build wealth as a homeowner. According to the latest...
What Do Supply and Demand Tell Us About Today’s Housing Market? There’s a well-known economic theory – the law of supply and demand – that explains what’s happening with prices in the current real estate market. Put simply, when demand for an item is high, prices...
Early October is the Sweet Spot for Buyers Are you looking to buy a home? If so, we’ve got good news for you. While there’s no denying the housing market is having a great year, many of the headlines are focused on the perks for sellers. But what about buyers today?...
As Home Equity Rises, So Does Your Wealth Homeownership is still a crucial part of the American dream. For those people who own a home (and those looking to buy one), it’s clear that being a homeowner has considerable benefits both emotionally and financially. In...