Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2016. The typical FSBO home sold for $190,000 compared to $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 35%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 24%
- Online classified advertisements: 11%
- Open house: 15%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 8%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 13%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 26%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 5%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 4%
- Video: 2%
- None: Did not actively market home: 28%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 15%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 13%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 9%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
When Is the Right Time To Sell Some Highlights If you’re trying to decide when to list your house, the time is now. There are plenty of buyers eagerly waiting for your home to hit the market. The latest data indicates home...
Why You Shouldn't Sell Your House on Your Own There's more to selling your house than putting up a For Sale sign....
Expert Insights on the 2022 Housing Market As we move into 2022, both buyers and sellers are wondering, what’s next? Will there be more homes available to buy? Will prices keep climbing? How high will mortgage rates go? For the answer to those questions and more, we...
5 Tips for Making Your Best Offer on a Home As a buyer in a sellers’ market, sometimes it can feel like you’re stuck between a rock and a hard place. When you’re ready to make an offer on a home, remember these five easy tips to help you rise above the competition. 1....
Merry Christmas! Happy New Year! Thank You for All of Your Support
A Happy Tail: Pets and the Homebuying Process Some Highlights It’s no secret that we love our furry friends - about 70% of U.S. households have pets. What may come as a surprise is how large a role they play in the homebuying process. Americans spend $1,163 a year on...
Two Reasons Why Waiting To Buy a Home Will Cost You If you’re a homeowner who’s decided your current house no longer fits your needs, or a renter with a strong desire to become a homeowner, you may be hoping that waiting until next year could mean better market...
Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Professional Some Highlights Whether you’re buying or selling, there are many perks that come from working with a real estate advisor. Real estate professionals are experts at navigating all aspects of the buying and selling process,...
thank·ful expressing gratitude and relief. "an earnest and thankful prayer OHANA is a Hawaiian term meaning "family" (in an extended sense of the term, including blood-related, adoptive or intentional). THANKSGIVING It began as a day of giving thanks and sacrifice for...
Home Sales About To Surge? We May See a Winter Like Never Before. Like most industries, residential real estate has a seasonality to it. For example, toy stores sell more toys in October, November, and December than they do in any other three-month span throughout the...