Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
DISCLAIMER: A Home Valuation report is not a substitute for a Real Estate Appraisal in purchase or refinance transactions. Home Valuation report is only available for homes in Utah.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2015. The typical FSBO home sold for $185,000 compared to $240,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 33%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 21%
- Online classified advertisements: 10%
- Open house: 21%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 7%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 9%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 13%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 3%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 2%
- Video: 1%
- None: Did not actively market home: 41%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 18%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 13%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 3%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
http://bit.ly/2w14Wve Have you ever been flipping through the channels, only to find yourself glued to the couch in an HGTV binge session? We’ve all been there, watching entire seasons of “Love it or List it,” “Million Dollar Listing,” “House Hunters,”...
Please keep in mind that most listing status changes must be made within three (3) business days of the date the status change occurs, with the exception of listings which are Canceled (change within 24 hours) and listings which are Sold (change within 5 business...
Now that you're ready, it's time to get Pre-Approved. Let's take a look at how that works! Find the Right Lender for You! Our Trusted Lenders...
Your offer got accepted, CONGRATULATIONS! But don't start moving in yet, there is still the Escrow process which takes an average of 30 days but can be as long as 6 months or as short as 3 days! Our Title People are Real Super...
It's everything you dreamed of! The perfect size, ideal floor plan, prime location, you have no problem calling this "Home" .... except it's not your's yet. Let's get into the Offer and Negotiation Process! Here's a little tip. Find a real certified...
Time to start your home search! The best way to get homes you like is to use our Exclusive Home Search Tool! We Bring You Newly Listed Properties When Ever any Broker or Agent in the State Lists a...
Sometimes I don't use all 8 of my Designations my friends >>>.... But sometimes I do! Don't settle for less go with the Best! Martin Gale, MCNE, CNE, CPRES, CRS, ABR, CDPE, SFR, EPRO. OVER 30 YEARS FULL TIME EXPERIENCE [video width="1920" height="1080"...
Finding the Right Lender is so Important! Find an Experienced Loan Officer Head over to our Preferred...
Using a Master Certified Negotiation Expert Will Get You the Best Deal! UtahRealtyPlace.com/buying Watch for Episode 2 Tomorrow!...