Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
DISCLAIMER: A Home Valuation report is not a substitute for a Real Estate Appraisal in purchase or refinance transactions. Home Valuation report is only available for homes in Utah.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2015. The typical FSBO home sold for $185,000 compared to $240,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 33%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 21%
- Online classified advertisements: 10%
- Open house: 21%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 7%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 9%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 13%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 3%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 2%
- Video: 1%
- None: Did not actively market home: 41%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 18%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 13%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 3%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
example of blog
http://bit.ly/2FXsK5n As the real estate market has recovered, so has the belief of the American people in the stability of housing as a long-term investment.
http://bit.ly/2jElfHU Utah Realty uses Cory Clayson of Amerispec
How do I Pick a Real Estate Agent? 25,371 People with an Active Real Estate License ( Anyone that passes the State Test) 14560 People that are Realtors in Utah (These people need to adhere to a stricter code of ethics and belong to Utah Real Estate...
Utah ranks in the Top 10 states when it comes to the highest percent change in house appreciation, according to the House Price Index by the Federal Housing Finance Agency. The report noted that Utah home prices have appreciated 46.03 percent in the past...
If home prices appreciate by 5.2% over the next twelve months as predicted by CoreLogic, here is a simple demonstration of the impact that an increase in interest rate would have on the mortgage payment of a home selling for approximately...