Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
DISCLAIMER: A Home Valuation report is not a substitute for a Real Estate Appraisal in purchase or refinance transactions. Home Valuation report is only available for homes in Utah.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2015. The typical FSBO home sold for $185,000 compared to $240,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 33%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 21%
- Online classified advertisements: 10%
- Open house: 21%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 7%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 9%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 13%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 3%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 2%
- Video: 1%
- None: Did not actively market home: 41%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 18%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 13%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 3%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
If you need help with a family estate we have the expertise and certification in this field. I you just are getting starting with the probate process or are 90 days in. We're here to guide you. Are main focus is the sale and liquidation of the real estate assets in...
Find the best Negotiator for your first home! http://utahrealtyplace.com/marty-gale http://bit.ly/2uoF4Jg
A professional is defined many ways in real estate. Find a professional that has been certified. Look for a CRS or a MCNE. UtahRealtyPlace.com has Marty Gale who is the only Realtor in the State of Utah with Both. http://bit.ly/2tQ0QF9 Unlock...
Will this Affect Utah? What do you think? http://bit.ly/2tWJO7O