Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2016. The typical FSBO home sold for $190,000 compared to $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 35%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 24%
- Online classified advertisements: 11%
- Open house: 15%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 8%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 13%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 26%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 5%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 4%
- Video: 2%
- None: Did not actively market home: 28%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 15%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 13%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 9%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
Real Estate Legal Tip - there are no "easy" transactions.Some people say that when the market is hot, "I can sell my home myself," or "I don't need an experienced agent because it costs money," or "how hard can it be?"Curtis Bullock From the Salt Lake Board of...
The Cost of Renting Vs. Buying a HomeSome HighlightsThe percentage of income needed to afford a median-priced home today is declining, while that for renting is on the rise.This is making buying a home an increasingly attractive option for many people, especially with...
Forbearances have stayed well under the rate experts initially forecasted. Let's connect if you have questions about your options.
The Top Reasons People Are Moving This YearToday, Americans are moving for a variety of different reasons. The current health crisis has truly re-shaped our lifestyles and our needs. Spending extra time where we currently live is enabling many families to re-evaluate...
Ask a Pro About Buying a Home Some HighlightsAccording to trending data, searches for key real estate topics are skyrocketing online.Clearly, lots of people have questions about buying a home, and other topics related to the process.Working with a trusted real estate...
Forbearance Numbers Are Lower than ExpectedOriginally, some housing industry analysts were concerned that the mortgage forbearance program (which allows families to delay payments to a later date) could lead to an increase in foreclosures when forbearances end. Some...
Sellers Are Returning to the Housing MarketGet Your PEAR Report Today! (Professional Equity Assessment Report)In today’s housing market, it can be a big challenge for buyers to find homes to purchase, as the number of houses for sale is far below the current demand....
The Beginning of an Economic RecoveryThe news these days seems to have a mix of highs and lows. We may hear that an economic recovery is starting, but we’ve also seen some of the worst economic data in the history of our country. The challenge today is to understand...
Mortgage Rates & Payments by DecadeSome HighlightsSometimes it helps to see the dollars and cents you’ll save when you purchase a home while mortgage rates are low.Today’s low rates mean it’s less expensive to borrow money, so the savings over the life of your...