Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2016. The typical FSBO home sold for $190,000 compared to $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 35%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 24%
- Online classified advertisements: 11%
- Open house: 15%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 8%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 13%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 26%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 5%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 4%
- Video: 2%
- None: Did not actively market home: 28%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 15%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 13%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 9%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
A Real Estate Pro Is More Helpful Now than Ever Some HighlightsA recent study shared by NAR notes that both buyers and sellers think an agent is more helpful than ever during the current health crisis.Expertise and professionalism are highly valued and can save buyers...
Two Reasons We Won’t See a Rush of Foreclosures This FallThe health crisis we face as a country has led businesses all over the nation to reduce or discontinue their services altogether. This pause in the economy has greatly impacted the workforce and as a result,...
Thinking of Selling Your House? Now May be the Right Time. Experienced Realtors at Utah Realty Can Help! Inventory is arguably the biggest challenge for buyers in today’s housing market. There are simply more buyers actively looking for homes to purchase than there...
Mortgage Rates Fall Below 3% Some Highlights Mortgage rates hit another all-time low, falling below 3% this week. If you’re ready to buy a home, now is a great time to truly get more for your money at this historic moment. Let’s connect today to determine your best...
Mortgage Rates Hit Record Lows for Three Consecutive WeeksOver the past several weeks, Freddie Mac has reported the average 30-year fixed mortgage rate dropping to record lows, all the way down to 3.03%. Last week’s reported rate reached the lowest point in the...
Utah Buyers: Are You Ready for a Bidding War?Hiring an Expert with 34 Years of experience might just be what you need to rise to the top! With businesses reopening throughout the country and some experts indicating early signs of a much-anticipated...
Americans Rank Real Estate Best Investment for 7 Years Running Some Highlights Real estate has outranked stocks, savings accounts, and gold as the best long-term investment among Americans for the past 7 years. The belief in the stability of housing as a long-term...
Best Time to Sell? When Competition Is at an All-Time Low In a recent survey of home sellers by Qualtrics, 87% of respondents said they were concerned their home won’t sell because of the pandemic and resulting economic recession. Of the respondents, 51% said they are...