How To Take Your Home and Transform It into a House for Sale!
Tips for Getting Your Home Ready to Sell!
1. Remove and Store Away Clutter
1) Pack up family photos
2) Consider putting away memorabilia
3) Turn heavily-themed rooms into more neutral spaces
4) Hide personal keepsakes
5) Half Empty Closets
6) Don’t forget to remove the stuff on the front and top of the Refrigerator.
7) Prescription drugs should be put away out of sight.
2. Clean, Scrub Inside and Out
Wash your windows and screens. This lets more light into the interior and dirty windows are a turn off.
If you are too pressed for time hire a professional cleaning staff to go through the entire property before placing on the market.
Have your carpets cleaned by a professional and re-stretched if needed.
Get rid of smells. Clean carpeting and drapes to eliminate cooking odors, smoke, and pet smells. If carpets are old and need replacing, it is worth while to replace them. The additional price you receive for your house will most likely outweigh the expense. Open the windows. The number one turn off to a potential buyer is an unpleasant odor.
3. Pack up, you're moving soon.
4. Neutralize The Colors
Paint your walls neutral colors. It is easier for a buyer to envision their belongings in a home that has subtle neutral colors throughout.
5. Create Furniture Groupings
6. Accent color by using decor and accessories.
7. Lighting, Keep it light.
8. The front door is where the buyer's first impression starts.
What a Staged Home Should Look Like
Grand Master Suite
Chad Crowther Crowther Carpet Cleaning
Reccomended By Our Clients
Local Resources For Getting Your Home Ready To Sale
Steve Ferguson Complete Source Granite Counter Tops