Reasons To Hire a Real Estate Professional
- Whether you’re buying or selling, there are many perks that come from working with a real estate advisor.
- Real estate professionals are experts at navigating all aspects of the buying and selling process, including negotiating on your behalf. We can also explain today’s market and break down what it means for you.
- Don’t go at it alone. Let’s connect today so you have advice and an expert to count on each step of the way.
Marty Gale – CRS, ABR, MCNE, SFR, SRES,CPRES,CDPE,E-PRO,CNE
Principal Broker at Utah Realty
I have received the Premier top 1% (MCNE) Master Certified Negotiation Expert Designation. Of which around 33 of over 26,000 licensed real estate agents in Utah have. Staying educated helps me to best serve my client’s. Having the (ABR) Accredited Buyers Representative Designation allows me to Best represent the buyer in Real Estate Contract negotiations also. Recognition as a Certified Residential Specialist* — CRS is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers, I take pride in being one of 3% of Realtors holding CRS Credential. Only 2 Agents in Utah hold this Designation. In Utah about 22 Agents have the Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist Certification. DON’T COUNT ON THE MARKET; COUNT ON MY SKILLS. Marty Gale currently is the only Agent in Utah that Holds all Four!
Let me separate the Pack
- 26,000 Real Estate Agents*
- 16,000 Are members of the National Association of Realtors. This group carries the Realtor Designation (Higher Standard of care and abide by a stricter code of ethics. )*
- 280 Are Certified Residential Specialists and are Members of the Residential Real Estate Council (Tough to get)*
- 130 Senior Real Estate Specialist in Utah (16 Hours of Class Time)
- 33 Are Master Certified Negotiation Experts. They have competed the 3 part course consisting of about 96 hours of class time.*
- 22 Are Certified Probate Real Estate Specialists. They are certified through U.S. Probate Services. A Leading Free Consumer Resource on Probate, Conservatorship and Estate Settlement. Trained, and certified in the probate process.*