Herriman is a city in southwestern Salt Lake County, Utah, United States.
- Located 20 miles southwest of Salt Lake City; quick access to I-15
- Over 40,000 residents
- Median household income $92,154
- Median Age 25.0
- Average Annual Growth Rate 9.03%
- Utah #1 Economic Outlook; based on factors such as overall tax burden and tax policy changes (ALEC-Laffer, Rich States Poor States 2013)
- Utah #1 Top 10 Pro-Business States (Pollina Corporate, 2013)
- Utah #1 Technology Concentration and Dynamism Composite Index (Milken Institute, 2013)
- Utah #1 Worker Productivity Index (Brookings Institute 2011)
- Utah #1 Job Growth; HIS Global Insight projects the highest average annual job growth rate through 2017
- Utah #1 Best Emerging Data Center Hubs (Business Facilities Magazine, 2012)
- Utah #2 10 States That Will Boom Over The Next 5 Years (Forbes, 2013)
- Utah #3 Best States for Business and Careers (Forbes Magazine, 2013)
- Utah #3 Best Business Climate (Business Facilities Magazine, Rankings Report 2013)
- Utah #4 Best States to Live, Well-being Index (Gallup Healthways, 2013)
Courtesy of Herriman City
Six of the newest listings in Herriman Utah
We’re in a Sellers’ Market. What Does That Mean?
We’re in a Sellers’ Market. What Does That Mean? Even though activity in the housing market has slowed from the frenzy we saw over a year ago, today’s low supply of homes for sale is still a sellers’ market. But what does that really mean? And why are conditions today...
4 Key Tips for Selling Your House This Spring
4 Key Tips for Selling Your House This Spring Spring has arrived, and that means more and more people are getting their homes ready to sell. But with recent shifts in real estate, this year’s spring housing market will be different from the frenzy of the past several...
Get Ready: The Best Time To List Your House Is Almost Here
Get Ready: The Best Time To List Your House Is Almost Here If you’re thinking about selling this spring, it’s time to get moving – the best week to list your house is fast approaching. Experts at realtor.com looked at seasonal trends from recent years (excluding 2020...