Herriman is a city in southwestern Salt Lake County, Utah, United States.
- Located 20 miles southwest of Salt Lake City; quick access to I-15
- Over 40,000 residents
- Median household income $92,154
- Median Age 25.0
- Average Annual Growth Rate 9.03%
- Utah #1 Economic Outlook; based on factors such as overall tax burden and tax policy changes (ALEC-Laffer, Rich States Poor States 2013)
- Utah #1 Top 10 Pro-Business States (Pollina Corporate, 2013)
- Utah #1 Technology Concentration and Dynamism Composite Index (Milken Institute, 2013)
- Utah #1 Worker Productivity Index (Brookings Institute 2011)
- Utah #1 Job Growth; HIS Global Insight projects the highest average annual job growth rate through 2017
- Utah #1 Best Emerging Data Center Hubs (Business Facilities Magazine, 2012)
- Utah #2 10 States That Will Boom Over The Next 5 Years (Forbes, 2013)
- Utah #3 Best States for Business and Careers (Forbes Magazine, 2013)
- Utah #3 Best Business Climate (Business Facilities Magazine, Rankings Report 2013)
- Utah #4 Best States to Live, Well-being Index (Gallup Healthways, 2013)
Courtesy of Herriman City
Six of the newest listings in Herriman Utah
Happy Independence Day
Real Estate Consistently Voted Best Investment Some Highlights Based on a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been rated the best long-term investment for nine years in a row. Owning real estate is more than just a place to call home. It’s also an investment in your...
Why an Agent Is Essential When Pricing Your House Some Highlights When it comes to pricing your house, there’s a lot to consider. The only way to ensure you price it right is by partnering with a local real estate professional. To find the best price, your agent...