Herriman is a city in southwestern Salt Lake County, Utah, United States.
- Located 20 miles southwest of Salt Lake City; quick access to I-15
- Over 40,000 residents
- Median household income $92,154
- Median Age 25.0
- Average Annual Growth Rate 9.03%
- Utah #1 Economic Outlook; based on factors such as overall tax burden and tax policy changes (ALEC-Laffer, Rich States Poor States 2013)
- Utah #1 Top 10 Pro-Business States (Pollina Corporate, 2013)
- Utah #1 Technology Concentration and Dynamism Composite Index (Milken Institute, 2013)
- Utah #1 Worker Productivity Index (Brookings Institute 2011)
- Utah #1 Job Growth; HIS Global Insight projects the highest average annual job growth rate through 2017
- Utah #1 Best Emerging Data Center Hubs (Business Facilities Magazine, 2012)
- Utah #2 10 States That Will Boom Over The Next 5 Years (Forbes, 2013)
- Utah #3 Best States for Business and Careers (Forbes Magazine, 2013)
- Utah #3 Best Business Climate (Business Facilities Magazine, Rankings Report 2013)
- Utah #4 Best States to Live, Well-being Index (Gallup Healthways, 2013)
Courtesy of Herriman City
Six of the newest listings in Herriman Utah
Your House Could Be the #1 Item on a Homebuyer’s Wish List During the Holidays Each year, homeowners planning to make a move are faced with a decision: sell their house during the holidays or wait. And others who have already listed their homes may think about...
Top Questions About Selling Your Home This Winter There’s no denying the housing market is undergoing a shift this season, and that may leave you with some questions about whether it still makes sense to sell your house. Here are three of the top questions you may be...
What Homeowners Want To Know About Selling in Today’s Market If you’re thinking about selling your house, you’re likely hearing about the cooling housing market and wondering what that means for you. While it's not the peak intensity we saw during the pandemic, we’re...