Dan was born and raised in Murray Utah and earned his bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Utah in 2010. He has over 11 years of experience as a mortgage loan officer.
Dan has helped many first-time buyers, veterans, and self-employed borrowers navigate the path to homeownership – while making sure they are informed and educated throughout the process.
Outside of work, Dan spends time with his two young boys, ages 3 and 2.
5295 S Commerce Dr, Ste 205
Salt Lake City, UT 84107
- No Income Loans on Primary Residence
- Buy before you Sell
- Short Term Rental(STR) DSCR Loans
- Self-Employed One Year Plus
- Unlimited Acreage/Mixed Use
- Bad Credit/No Credit
- Construction Loans(Spec Loans, Self-Employed, One Time Close, Lot Loans)
- Hard Money/Fix and Flip/Bridge Loans
- Non-QM Second Mortgages
- Fractional Financing (www.fraxtioned.com)
- Size: All the benefits of a small and lean operation with less than 25 employees and the capabilities of a much bigger lender. No big bank bureaucracy or red tape.
- Flexibility: Lot loans, spec loans for builders, no income loans on primary residence for less than a year self-employed, manual underwrites on FHA/VA down to 500 credit, down payment assistance, jumbos to $10M plus at big bank rates.
- Speed: Currently averaging about 10 calendar days from application to clear to close status in Utah on conventional loans.
- Pricing: Not a lot of overhead costs as a smaller company so we can run pricing at typically about half the cost of bigger companies and pass those savings on to the clients.
- Licensing: Licensed in 14 states (NV, AZ, CA, OR, WA, ID, MT, UT, CO, WY, FL, GA, VA, and TX).
- Direct Lender: Control of the process from disclosures to funding as a direct lender.
- Broker: Ability to broker when our own investors don’t have a good option for product or price.
- Experience: Most of the loan officers have a decade or more of experience in the mortgage industry so they can get creative. We have experience with complicated tax returns and income/credit scenarios to try and make your deal work at the best price possible.
Let me know if you have any scenarios I can help you out with!