Wondering What Your Home Might Be Worth?
Thinking about selling and want to know how much your home is worth? Call our new 24 Hour Home Value Hotline provided by Utah Realty to get a FREE home evaluation* from Utah Realty’s top agent. Don’t trust just any website to give you an accurate value assessment of your home. With three decades of full time experience you will get a personalized report tailored from a local Real Estate expert. See how your home compares to similar homes in your neighborhood today!
Complete the form by clicking on the link. You may just call or Text the 24 Hour Home Value Hotline at 801.205.3500 to receive your FREE home evaluation report within 24-48 hours.
DISCLAIMER: A Home Valuation report is not a substitute for a Real Estate Appraisal in purchase or refinance transactions. Home Valuation report is only available for homes in Utah.
For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Statistics
- FSBOs accounted for 8% of home sales in 2016. The typical FSBO home sold for $190,000 compared to $249,000 for agent-assisted home sales.
- FSBO methods used to market home:
- Yard sign: 35%
- Friends, relatives, or neighbors: 24%
- Online classified advertisements: 11%
- Open house: 15%
- For-sale-by-owner websites: 8%
- Social networking websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, etc.): 13%
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) website: 26%
- Print newspaper advertisement: 5%
- Direct mail (flyers, postcards, etc.): 4%
- Video: 2%
- None: Did not actively market home: 28%
- Most difficult tasks for FSBO sellers:
- Getting the right price: 15%
- Understanding and performing paperwork: 12%
- Selling within the planned length of time: 13%
- Preparing/fixing up home for sale: 9%
- Having enough time to devote to all aspects of the sale: 3%
What Credit Score Do You Need To Buy A House? There are many misconceptions about the credit score needed to buy a house. Recently, it was reported that 24% of renters believe they need a 780-800 credit score to be considered for a mortgage. The reality is they are...
3 Reasons Why We Are Not Heading Toward Another Housing Crash With home prices softening, some are concerned that we may be headed toward the next housing crash. However, it is important to remember that today’s market is quite different than the bubble market of...
Ready for some Baby Steps Start looking for homes at https://Utah RealtyPlace.com/buying Let Marty be your guide to a new home! After all his is the most interesting Realtor in Utah! https://youtu.be/lqHiZgEy074
How To List Your Home for the Best Price If your plan for 2019 includes selling your home, you will want to pay attention to where experts believe home values are headed. According to the latest Home Price Index from CoreLogic, home prices increased by 4.7% over the...